Disability, Retirement and Compensation
Sony provides retirement and compensation options that will help you build a financially secure future for you and your family.
- Competitive pay and incentives
- 401(k) savings and investment plan along with company match up to 6% of pay after 1-year of employment; which includes immediate vesting.
- Annual Retirement savings contribution
- Investment education programs online and in person
- Life and accidental insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Salary continuation for disability
- Long-term disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 529 Planning
- Education assistance
- Student loans
- Discounted Sony products
- Adoption Assistance
- Van pools
- Legal Plan – Discounted Legal Services
Sony Electronics Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package as part of its total compensation program. This summary provides basic highlights of the benefits. These descriptions are based on a formal contract, document or policy, which govern at all time. SONY reserves the right to make changes to these plans at any time. Nothing contained in these materials is intended to create an employment contract between the company and any employee either for employment or regarding any particular term or condition of employment.